Fox Valley Off Road Forms Page

FLY Contingency\

These forms below can be used for both racing or riding at Fox Valley Off Road. Park year form is only for open rides and not racing. If you race more then a few times a year, apply for the "Annual Release Form" through the AMA.  It saves filling out forms at every race. Please note, if you use the guardian transfer form to send your child with someone else, it HAS to be notarized.... Fill out and print your forms needed at HOME!  This saves a bunch of time signing up.

Gran Prix Entry Form  Hare Scramble Entry Form Trials Entry Form Minor Release Form Guardian Release form Half Sheet Form

ama join.

Please observe.....  check   ALL rules for kids  on   ATV's.    We Enforce this Diligently!

Home Page